One of the Area’s Premier Kidney Dialysis Programs
Yorkville Dialysis Center offers one of the premier kidney dialysis programs in the far western suburbs of Chicago, serving Kane County, Dekalb County, LaSalle County and Kendall County. The center provides hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis services for patients with kidney disease, including chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage renal disease (ESRD). Led by a highly-respected and experienced multidisciplinary team, the kidney dialysis program has become one of the largest of its kind in the area, treating patients 18 years and older.
- We know that beginning kidney dialysis can be challenging for you and your family. To meet the needs of you and your family before and after you begin dialysis, we offer friendly and individualized care which includes nutrition counseling, assistance with financial concerns and assistance with transportation arrangements.
- Our outpatient dialysis programs uses state-of-the-art equipment that maximizes the benefits of your dialysis treatment. The unit offers a variety of treatment times.
- Our center is safe, clean and comfortable, offering patient-focused amenities such as comfortable chairs, individual color TVs and a DVD player.
- If you or your family member is hospitalized, there is a continuum of care provided as treatments are provided by the staff of our sister company: Fox Valley Acute Dialysis Service.
- Our center has an isolation room available to meet special patient needs.